Members of the private Presidio Golf Club play on the public Presidio Golf Course, taking advantage of the well-maintained and challenging 18-hole, par 72 course. The Club organizes numerous golf events and tournaments throughout the year with varying levels of competition and formats. Some of the popular golf events include the Club Championships, twilight scrambles, NCGA 12-Man Team matches, monthly Senior's Tournaments and our seasonal tournament calendar. The Club also organizes golf events specifically for seniors, juniors, and women as part of the friendly Women of the Presidio Golf Club (WPGC) group. Arrangements for guests to golf and to join their host in the Clubhouse can be made in advance.
Golf Shop at the Presidio Golf Club
The Club staffs its own on-site golf shop within the Clubhouse. Tee time reservations are conveniently made through the golf shop which manages a selection of starting times. Storage for golf clubs in the Club Room makes it easy to squeeze in practice on the driving range, putting or chipping green.
Club Golf Tournaments
The Club has a longstanding tradition of hosting member tournaments. Participation in the following events are open to golfing members:
- March: O'Shaughnessy Cup, 18 Hole Individual Net Stroke Play
- April: DiMaggio Cup
- June: Presidio Cup
- September: PGC Ryder Cup
- October: Council Cup & WPGC Championship
- October: WPGC Sadie Hawkins Tournament
Women of the PGC Events
Join a great group of women of varying golf levels at any of these events:
- May - June: Ecletic Tournament
- April - October: Golf Day: 1st Wednesday of the Month
- Putters Club: Golf Clinic, Putting Competition and Lunch - 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of the Month
- Ladies Day: Tuesday Mornings. Join other women of the Club and play the course (or only 9 holes if you prefer).
Our active group of Seniors enjoy a monthly scramble tournament and return to the Clubhouse for lunch and awards.
- Golf, Lunch & Wine Tasting:
- April - October: Third Wednesday of the Month
Junior Golf Clinics
- Helping junior members build the game of a lifetime.
- March - October: the Club offers members a selection clinics with PGC Class A professionals
The basic rules of good taste will govern at all times with regard to proper attire for Members and their Guests. Sweats and gym clothes are not permissible in areas of Club other than locker rooms and workout room. Hats are prohibited in the bar and dining room.
Presidio Golf Club does not accept cash, checks or credit cards. All purchases are billed to the host member. Please make arrangements with your host member as necessary.