• banner 5
  • banner 4
  • banner 1
  • banner 3
  • banner 2
  • banner 8
  • banner 7
  • banner 6

About the Presidio Golf Club

Clubhouse oldThe Presidio Golf Club (PGC) was incorporated on March 28, 1919 in San Francisco and is owned by its regular members. The Club owns and operates a clubhouse adjacents to the beautiful Presidio Golf Course which the original members built in 1895. The Club has an interesting history in its more than 110 years of existence. Our story has been intermingled with the US Army at its previous home in the Presidio of San Francisco.

For decades, the golf course was part of the Army's base and operations. Today, as a result of the Department of Defense downsizing, the course is under control of the Presidio Trust and open to the public. The Palmer Management Co. performs course management and operations.